CICS PAN Changes
- Correct the page numbering on the INBX to display 3 digits.
- Correct search functionality on the PAN Directory page (IDIR). When entering a full last name, display will return the exact match, or the closest match, at the top of the page. Previously needed to scroll backward (F7) to display the closest match.
Web PAN Changes
- Printer-friendly format option added to the PAN Detail page. The formatted page will open in a new browser window that can then be printed and closed. When using a Netscape browser, you may have better results printing the document in landscape format.
- Correction to system table used to identify all reviewers for all PANs. In the past, the email summarizing PANs received in a user's inbox was not generated when a PAN was forwarded or when a reviewer was added to a PAN. This release will cause the generation of email summaries for all reviewers on a go-forward basis.
- Navigation links repositioned. The position of "Logout" on the PAN detail page was very close to the other navigation links, resulting in reviewers occasionally logging out by mistake. On PAN detail pages any navigation links beyond "Logout" and "Main Menu" have been moved to the left of the screen, rather than right below the "Logout" and "Main Menu" links.
- Enhanced date selection when searching for PANs. Currently on the Notification Selection screen, the reviewer can specify selection of PANs by choosing dates from drop down boxes. This screen will be enhanced to provide the following options for date selection:
- Select PANs for the Current Day.
- Select PANs for the Last Seven Days. This equals the current date and each of the last six calendar dates.
- Select PANs for One Month. This displays PANs from the current day in the prior month to the current date.
- Select PANs for a specific Date Range. User enters a 'From Date' and a 'To Date'.
- Count thresholds established when searching for PANs. In order to improve response time when large numbers of PANs are being retrieved for a single display, two threshold limit messages have been added.
- The maximum number of PANs that can be selected without a warning message is 200. If this limit is exceeded, a warning message will be displayed with the option to continue with the display or make a new request.
- The maximum number of PANs that can be selected is 1000. When this limit is exceeded, a message will be displayed indicating that there are too many PANs and that a more narrow selection must be made.
- 'Save and Return' option on the PAN detail page. This allows a reviewer to add and save comments to the PAN and return directly to the list from which the PAN was selected, rather than having to save the comment and then navigate to the top of the page to return to the list. Note that the original functionality still exists.
- Phone number display in the PAN directory. The phone number associated with each PPS UserID is now being displayed in the directory. Remember to inform the PPS Office of any updated information for the directory.